NIMBUS MDPE Pipes are made of genuine raw materials produced by renowned manufacturers only and do not compromise with every other products in use for manufacturing of our quality Pipes for providing outstanding performance
NIMBUS MDPE Pipes are produced as per ISO: 4427 standards in various Sizes / Pressure and available in straight lengths and coils in PE-63, 80 & 100 materials
NIMBUS Products are produced under strict quality control adopted at every stage of production /Working Instructions i.e. mixing of additives, heating at appropriate temperature, Extrusion Process, Cooling Process, cutting to the various sizes and stacking at proper place for storage. Products are tested for a thorough and vigorous QUALITY Checks as per ISO standards.
We offer customization of the products as per the specifications given by the clients.
* Temperature: -40 Deg. Celsius to + 60 Deg. Celsius
* Pressure Rating: From 2.5 Kg/sq. cm. to 25 kg/ sq. cm.
* Raw Material Grade: Available in PE 63/ PE 80/ PE 100 grade
* Colors: Black with Blue Strips, Blue, Yellow
* Working life: 50 Years for Water Application
* Available in Straight Lengths or Rolls/Coils up-to 110 mm OD or as per Customer requirements
* Conforms to as per IS 4984 : 1995, ISO 4427: 2007, DIN 8074(1999-08) standards or as specified by customer Certified to be 100 % Safe for Drinking Water
* Size Range: From 20 mm OD to 630 mm OD
MDPE PRESSURE PIPES
Our clients can avail from us, an exhaustive range of MDPE Pressure Pipes that is manufactured using quality raw material sourced from the reliable vendors. Our range is highly appreciated by our clients around the globe, and is available in different sizes, thicknesses and specifications. These are widely used in various industries for irrigation, drainage, water supply and for various applications.
Salient features of our MDPE Pressure Pipes are as follows:
* Fully restrained
* Heat fused
* Long term strength and integrity
* Environmentally safe
* Leak proof joint
* Domestic and commercial piped gas supply lines across different sizes and densities of urban agglomeration and industrial installations.
* Relining of old and defunct metallic gas pipelines.
Technical Data Sheet
|Dimensions of MDPE PE 80 Pipes confirming to ISO: 4427|
|Nominal Outside Dia In mm (DN)||Nominal Wall thickness in mm for PN 10||Nominal Wall thickness in mm for PN 12.5||Nominal Wall thickness in mm for PN 16|